Vanamoolika.com is committed to safeguarding and preserving customers’ privacy. In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data (which may involve using third party technology):
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide and improve our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Policy on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we use your personal data
This is applicable once we have analytics setup for our website.
- We may process [data about your use of our website and services] (“usage data”). The usage data may include [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use]. The source of the usage data is [our analytics tracking system]. This usage data may be processed [for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services]. The legal basis for this processing is [consent] OR [our legitimate interests, namely [monitoring and improving our website and services]].
- We may process your account data (“account data”). The account data may include your name and email address. The source of the account data is you. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may process your information included in your personal profile your website ("profile data"). The profile data may include your name. address, telephone number, email address, gender, date of birth. The profile data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“enquiry data”). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you.
- We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website (“transaction data”). The transaction data may include [your contact details and the transaction details. The source of the transaction data is you. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions.
- We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications/ or newsletters ("notification data"). The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you relevant notifications and/or newsletters.
Cookies that we use
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/ chrome/answer/95647(Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website preferences (Firefox);
- https://www.opera.com/help/ tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari);
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and privacy(Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
This website is owned and operated by [ VANAMOOLIKA HERBALS & RESEARCH PVT LTD ].
We are registered in [India] under registration number [ ], and our registered office is at [Mullenkolly, Pulpally, Kerala - 673579, India].
Our principal place of business is at [Mullenkolly, Pulpally, Kerala - 673579, India].
You can contact us:
- [by post, to [the postal address given above]];
- [using our website contact form];
- [by email, using [the email address published on our website from time to time]].